Whether you’re about to take your first plunge into property investment or you already have a portfolio in place, Neal Ford Accounting can help you to successfully manage your buy to let company.
We’ve combined our straightforward approach to accounting with a simple, transparent pricing structure to ensure that landlords can easily overcome the common financial hurdles of tax management and company incorporation within this sector.
On top of our buy to let clients receiving our full range of accountancy services, we’ll ensure the smooth running of your monthly revenue activity whilst delivering a free financial health check on your property investments.
We’ll also provide you with capital gains tax advice in line with HMRC legislation and inform you of any changes that may impact your business.
Our team of experienced property accountants are here to make starting up and managing a property investment company as effortless as possible.
Our services include the following stages:
- Incorporating a company with Companies House and advising on the correct structure for your personal needs
- If you already own a property investment company, you can move it to Neal Ford with no up-front charges. We’ll work with your previous accountant and make the transfer as smooth as possible.
- Once your company is set up, we’ll support you to purchase your buy-to-let property. We work with mortgage advisors, property finders, letting agents and solicitors to save you time and hassle, so you can focus on making a successful offer on the property.
- Once you’ve completed on your purchase, our accountants will register your property in your company’s accounts and help you claim any expenses.
- Xero is our suggested bookkeeping software. It tracks all of your income and outgoings per property and is always up to date, meaning you can track your company’s financial performance and make key decisions with ease.
- If you’re managing your properties yourself, you can set up automatic rent invoices. Once you receive payment, we can match the payment to the invoice, so you can be confident that your company’s accounts are compliant.
- If an agent is managing your properties they can provide us with the letting statements so we can add them to xero and match accordingly.
- Our fixed-fee service includes the preparation and submission of your property company’s accounts and tax returns. We will prepare your year-end accounts and corporation tax return, and file them with Companies House and HMRC. We will also prepare and file personal tax returns for you, and if needed, your partner/spouse.
- Your named account manager is here to support you and help you get the most from our service, plus our team of expert property accountants are on hand to answer your complex queries. There’s no need to book an appointment, just call or email and the team will be happy to help. And what’s more, there are no additional charges for phone calls or support, it’s all included in our fixed monthly fee.